Hair Transplantation Surgery (For Male)
Introduction to Male Hair Loss
Losing hair is not easy for anyone. It can lead to many social and emotional issues. It is true that we all lose some hair every day and losing 60-100 strands in a day is considered to be normal. However, when the number of strands increases above this limit, then this may be the sign of the start of hair loss.
What Are the Conditions in Which Hair Transplant Can Be Done in Men?
Hair transplant in men can be done:
1. In Advanced Androgenetic Alopecia which does not improve with medication.
2. In Scarring Alopecia when it has been stable for a minimum of twelve months.
3. In Hair loss occurrence due to trauma, surgery or burn.
4. In cases of Traction Alopecia.
5. In cases of restoration of eyelashes and eyebrows.
Before any other step for hair transplant it is evaluated whether a person is suited for a transplant or not. It depends on the grade of baldness, the extent and quality of the donor area, the thickness and density of the hair in the recipient area and the results of the hair analysis test. These factors also decide which type of hair transplantation procedure is most suited for the candidate.
Why Hair Transplant Is Done in Males?
Hair transplant in men helps:
* To regain the lost confidence.
* To get natural looking hair.
* To get permanent hair.
* To accomplish the desire to cut and style the hair in the way they like.
What Are the Different Techniques Used for Male Hair Transplantation?
Direct hair transplant (DHT):
The Direct Hair transplant is the latest technique. This technique is painless as it does not involve the use of scalpels. It provides you healthy and natural looking hair. After the completion of this procedure the new hair continues to grow naturally throughout the life. The main objective of this procedure is to elevate the survival and growth of the hair follicles by reducing their handling and the time for which they stay out of the skin.
In direct hair transplant method the hair follicles are implanted one by one directly to the recipient area that needs to be covered. Each hair follicle is placed in a particular direction, depth and angle that help to get 100% natural results with maximum density. The hair growth can be seen within 2 months and full growth can happen in 8-9 months.
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE):
FUE is a hair transplantation technique that involves taking the individual follicular grafts from the back of the head and cutting them one by one.
In this procedure each graft is harvested one at a time with small 0.8 and 0.9 mm punches so that they heal as untraceable dots in the scalp. There are no cuts involved in this surgery and thus sutures are not required. There are no scars left on the scalp. It is a slightly time consuming method but it is painless. This surgical procedure is most suited for the people who have a lesser area of baldness and fewer number of grafts is needed.
Why You Should Choose Regain Aesthetic Clinic for Your Hair Transplant?
Regain Aesthetic Clinic is the best clinic for male hair transplant because:
1. It is led by a team of doctors who is a Plastic Surgeon MCh,(Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery) FRCS, (Edin. UK)
2. More than 15 years of experience in hair transplantation.
3. Use of latest world class hair transplantation techniques. In addition to FUE, our surgeon also use Direct hair transplant technique which is a more effective modification of FUE.
4. Highly trained and courteous team.
5. Best pre-care and post-care treatment.